Dog Walking ManchesterBack
- Free ‘meet and greet’ consultation with owner and dog/s.
- Travelling in a car/van with windows and custom built guards or dog seat belts allowing dogs to travel safely and in comfort.
- Small walking groups.
- Walk time does not include travel time for group walks (for solo walks we walk locally)
- On return, dogs are dried with a towel, paws are thoroughly cleaned and fresh water is provided.
- Photos and videos posted every day on our exclusive members page.
- Free poop bags and dog treats.
- Canine first-aid kit and water is carried at all times.
- Walker is qualified in canine first aid
- Free dog training guidance for all clients.
Dogs will be out for approximately two hours in total. They get a minimum of one hour playing/walking in the fields and parks.
Perfect for dogs who prefer to be alone and aren't comfortable around other dogs. Walk length is 30 minutes minimum and the walks are local.
Weekend/Bank Holiday Walk
Ideal if you have plans but your dog still needs its walk. Walk length is 30 minutes minimum.